COMPETENCY 10 (Social and Educational Context): To cooperate with members of the teaching team in carrying out tasks involving the development and evaluation of the competencies targeted in the programs of study, taking into account the students concerned.
- Recognizes instances where cooperation with other members of the teaching team is required in order to design or adapt teaching/learning situations, to evaluate student learning or to promote the mastery of competencies by the end of the cycle.
- Develops and organizes a project appropriate to the objectives to be attained by the teaching team.
- Cooperates in an active, ongoing manner with the teaching teams working with the same students.
- Helps build consensus, when required, among members of the teaching team.
LEVEL OF MASTERY:
By the end of his or her initial training, the student teacher should be able to:
- contribute to the work of the teaching team in an effective manner;
- Provide constructive criticism and make innovative suggestions with respect to the team’s work.
How have I developed this competency during this course or professional seminar/field experience?
- Yet to be completed (Inapplicable for Field Experience 1)
What is my current level of mastery?
LEVEL OF MASTERY: N/A
*Reference: features of the competency and the professional competency rubric.
Name: Simon Son
Date: May 10th 2015
Course Name & Number: EDEC-201
PS/FE level (circle one) 1 2 3 4